Red/Purple Navigation Disc
1. Turn on ignition and allow navigation system to complete start-up sequence
2. Make sure you are on the map screen, then press the INFO button
3. Rotate the interface dial to highlight SYSTEM/DEVICE INFORMATION, then press the ENTER button
4. You will see a screen with your Database, Device ID and VIN. Take a picture of this screen or write down the info exactly as it appears
Acura Navigation System Product
2021 Turquoise DVD Map Update for Canada
With the new Acura DVD Map Update, you will be guided by a system that promises optimal performance and identifies new highways, subdivisions, businesses, and points of interest.
Did you know?
A map update isn’t just about new roads and features. Each update includes important modifications. In the United States alone, 40,000 turn restrictions, 30,000 one-way streets, and 14,000 road signs are updated on average every year. An individual road segment contains up to 260 unique data attributes.
This combined new and modified data optimizes your navigation system’s routing, distance calculation, and proximity search. Stay on course and on time. Update your navigation system map today.
Electronic Toll Collection Setting:
There is a setting of Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) for use on U.S. highways, where there is an ETC toll collection system in use. Many toll roads across the US and Canada only utilize the ETC system.
Users may now choose to 'minimize' or 'maximize' routing on these toll roads under the SETTINGS->ROUTING AND GUIDANCE options. The default setting is set to 'minimize' ETC, which means the system will try to avoid ETC only roads. Users who have registered with their local ETC highway agency, and have a valid transponder in their vehicle, can choose the 'maximize' setting to ensure they are routed on these ETC only highways.
Map Update DVD's: Canada + US Border and US + Canada Border
Shipping & return policy
On business days, orders placed by 11:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time will be processed and shipped that same day. Delivery time depends upon the shipping method you select. Note: If you place an order on the weekend, it will be shipped the next business day.
All HERE maps are delivered by couriers with tracking services. We offer SmartPost, 2-day, and overnight service. Delivery time is based on business days and whether or not your order was received before 3 p.m. Central Standard Time. United States Ground shipping also includes delivery to P.O. Boxes. Delivery is dependent on stock availability and receipt of payment or credit card authorization.
Return and Exchange Policy
Only unopened product purchased direct from HERE can be returned to HERE for refund or exchange. No partial refunds will be given on map subscriptions. NOTE: Agreements between HERE and specific vehicle/device manufacturers overrule the terms & conditions written herein.
Returns: Your credit card account will be credited for the price of the Map Data disc. If your order included discounted products, the refund will be given on the lower-priced product. Partial returns of map sets will not be accepted.
Exchanges: Only map areas of the same Map Data disc release and product line can be exchanged for a different map area. A shipping and handling fee will be charged to deliver the exchange disc.
Contact HERE within 30 days after the shipping date noted on the packing slip. Requests for warranty replacements, returns and exchanges made after 30 days will not be honored.
- Contact HERE Customer Service Center. Phone numbers are available on the Contact Us page.
- Describe the problem and request a Return Authorization Number
- Clearly print the authorization number on the outside of the package.
- Insure the package and keep the receipt. HERE is not responsible for lost packages.
- Return the package, with the packing slip, to: HERE Returns Address, 2000 Midway Lane, Smyrna, TN 37167