Red/Purple Navigation Disc
1. Turn on ignition and allow navigation system to complete start-up sequence
2. Make sure you are on the map screen, then press the INFO button
3. Rotate the interface dial to highlight SYSTEM/DEVICE INFORMATION, then press the ENTER button
4. You will see a screen with your Database, Device ID and VIN. Take a picture of this screen or write down the info exactly as it appears
Product for MDX 2020
2023 Brown DVD Map Update v3
Your navigation system Database Version Number will be used during the purchase process, and also during the installation process along with your Device ID and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
These inputs are unique to you. Do not use a Database version from a previous purchase. If you enter incorrect data you will receive the wrong product.
You will be able to locate the numbers from a single location. Please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Turn on ignition and allow navigation system to complete the start-up sequence
2. Press the SETTINGS button
3. Select SYSTEM SETTINGS on the navigation screen
4. Select OTHER on the navigation screen
5. Select SYSTEM/DEVICE INFORMATION on the navigation screen
You will see a screen with your Database, Device ID and VIN. Take a picture of this screen and/or write down the info exactly as it appears
When you enter your Database on this page: Enter periods. Case-Sensitive. Always begins with 'ST.' Some have an 'X' at the end
1 or 2 Software Update DVD's*
1 or 2 Map Update DVD*
*based on how long it has been since the system was updated you may received a total of 2 or 4 discs
1) Confirm that the Database Version you enter matches the version in your vehicle’s system. This changes every time you install a map update. If you enter an incorrect or old Database version - then the incorrect part number will be added to the cart that could damage your system.
2) Only order this map update version if your Database Version has an 'X' at the end of it
- United States of America
- Puerto Rico
Shipping & return policy
On business days, orders placed by 11:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time will be processed and shipped that same day. Delivery time depends upon the shipping method you select. Note: If you place an order on the weekend, it will be shipped the next business day.
All HERE maps are delivered by couriers with tracking services. We offer SmartPost, 2-day, and overnight service. Delivery time is based on business days and whether or not your order was received before 3 p.m. Central Standard Time. United States Ground shipping also includes delivery to P.O. Boxes. Delivery is dependent on stock availability and receipt of payment or credit card authorization.
Return and Exchange Policy
Only unopened product purchased direct from HERE can be returned to HERE for refund or exchange. No partial refunds will be given on map subscriptions. NOTE: Agreements between HERE and specific vehicle/device manufacturers overrule the terms & conditions written herein.
Returns: Your credit card account will be credited for the price of the Map Data disc. If your order included discounted products, the refund will be given on the lower-priced product. Partial returns of map sets will not be accepted.
Exchanges: Only map areas of the same Map Data disc release and product line can be exchanged for a different map area. A shipping and handling fee will be charged to deliver the exchange disc.
Contact HERE within 30 days after the shipping date noted on the packing slip. Requests for warranty replacements, returns and exchanges made after 30 days will not be honored.
- Contact HERE Customer Service Center. Phone numbers are available on the Contact Us page.
- Describe the problem and request a Return Authorization Number
- Clearly print the authorization number on the outside of the package.
- Insure the package and keep the receipt. HERE is not responsible for lost packages.
- Return the package, with the packing slip, to: HERE Returns Address, 2000 Midway Lane, Smyrna, TN 37167